2020 Copyright ASCE Hawaii Section
Task Order Manager - Honolulu
We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving—whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec’s Transportation practice has an immediate opportunity for a highly motivated and reliable Task Order Manager.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Coordination, review and analysis of Independent and Contractor’s Proposed take-offs and cost estimates for the scope contained within the various task orders assigned under the CCUR IDIQ Contract with Nan, Inc., the Prime Contractor.
- Provides scope definition of the task orders based on the various design packages provided by HART that make up each Construction task order for Utility Relocations and Civil improvements including but not limited to:
Wet Utilities - Water, Sewer, Drainage, Gas
Dry Utilities – Electrical transmission and service, Communications/Telecoms
State and City Traffic Signal/ Street Lighting Systems
- Facilitates, provides support, and directly participates in negotiations between HART and the Contractor for agreed quantity, unit pricing and allowance allocation.
- Writes task order agreements and facilitates the requirements for execution all task orders between HART and the Contractor.
- Provides budget analysis for allocations and reallocation of funds to the various task orders as required to facilitate necessary amendments as work progresses
- Provides Contract and Task Order compliance support during Construction to the CE&I team Lead Engineers, Project Controls Accounting and Scheduling and Compliance Monitor field staff.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- The Task Order Manager shall possess a thorough knowledge of Utility and Civil Construction Works and of the IDIQ Contract Scope and requirements.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing and able to take initiative when needed.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and/or people.
- Construction management training required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Construction Management, or another related field.
- Must have a minimum of 12-15 years of extensive background in Estimating, Contracts and Construction.
- Firsthand experience as an Executive/Senior level Estimating Manager on major Federal/State/Local Public Works projects for an Agency or Prime Contractor is desirable/critical.
Typical office environment working with computers at a desk for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
To view this job opening and to apply online, please go to https://bit.ly/3gxi8xo.
Posted August 7, 2020