ZANE & Associates, LLC is an established Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a) construction and facility management services company. We are looking to hire qualified individuals to provide Facility Planning Engineering Services to our federal customer on the island of Oahu. The team of facility planners will develop planning packages for the Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard (PHNSY) and Intermediate Maintenance Facility (IMF) specific to facility and infrastructure projects such as repairs, restoration, modernization, upgrades, alterations, reconfiguration, renovation, and demolition. The planning packages will be used for planning, programming, budgeting and execution of the projects via the Navy’s Sustainment, Restoration, Modernization (SRM) program and Military Construction (MILCON) program.
Project planning packages and documents shall incorporate applicable facets within the disciplines of mechanical, electrical, civil, structural, environmental, industrial engineering, fire protection engineering, and architecture.
Qualifications: (partial list)
- Professional Engineer License
- Possess a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in (two or more of the following: project design engineering, construction project engineering, operation, management, maintenance, facility engineering) of large business complex, and/or industrial and/or manufacturing facilities/complex and infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or bachelor’s degree in engineering in one or more of the following engineering disciplines; facilities, general, structural, civil, industrial or mechanical.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to meet criteria for up to SECRET clearance.
- Must possess creative analytical skills, effective communication (written and oral) and management skills, and ability to collaboratively work with shipyard inter-departmental teams; and take initiative and work well independently.
- Working knowledge of Federal facilities building codes such as the Department of Defense (DOD) Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) and the Unified Facilities Guide Specifications (UFGS) or equivalent commercial building codes such as the International Building Code (IBC).
- Familiarity with NAVFAC Design Manuals, general industry building codes and regulations, NEC/electrical codes, NFPA life safety codes and fire protection requirements, environmental and State Historic Preservation requirements, local laws, federal laws (e.g. Architectural Barriers Act), technical handbooks, engineering regulations, general industry established practices and procedures, Military Standards, Military Handbooks, Federal and commercial, and industrial specifications/standards.
Qualified candidates should respond by submitting their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
2018 Copyright ASCE Hawaii Section