EnviroServices & Training Center, LLC. is currently advertising for the following positions:
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Position: Environmental Engineer / Environmental Scientist
Employee must possess the necessary knowledge, education, experience, physical abilities, and communication skills to perform the duties described below:
• Develop and implement Quality Assurance Project Plans (QAPPs).
• Develop and/or implement materials veriﬁcation/sampling plans.
• Maintain databases of sampling inventories and results.
• Work closely with staﬀ, regulators, and client representatives on multiple projects based in the oﬃce and ﬁeld.
• Organize and conduct training sessions on environmental permit requirements and procedures.
• Perform any and all other assignments as may be necessary to support other environmental consulting and engineering services
including, but not limited to, CWA, RCRA, CERCLA compliance. Such duties may include planning and permitting, inspections, training,
public outreach, sampling, report writing.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, environmental science, urban/regional planning, or other physical science from an U.S.-accredited
four-year college or university.
• 6+ years of professional experience in environmental science or engineering, or a related ﬁeld, or 4+ years of experience with a relevant
• 3+ years of experience developing and implementing QAPPs, and/or other environmental sampling plans.
• 3+ years of experience with sampling environmental media (ground and surface water preferred).
• Experience managing large data sets.
• Strong technical writing skills.
• Excellent communication skills interacting with clients, regulatory agencies, and the public.
• Detail-oriented with strong organization and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting, organize/manage multiple priorities, and conduct problem analysis/resolution.
• Proﬁcient with PC and MS Oﬃce.
• Valid drivers' license, vehicle, and vehicle insurance.
• Must be able to interview in Honolulu.
Preferred Qualiﬁcations – Preference will be given to candidates possessing:
• Familiarity with potable water systems, including regulatory requirements.
• Ability to interpret civil construction design and as-built plans.
• Experience with materials testing for lead.
• Previous or current project management or project coordination experience.
• Experience with developing Geographic Information Systems (GIS) databases or Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) plans.
• Experience developing design Plans, Speciﬁcations & Estimates (PS&E).
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume with salary requirements. Responses will be sent to qualiﬁed candidates only.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Honolulu, HI
Ability to Travel: Yes
Point of Contact: Mark Ohigashi
Phone number: 808-839-7222 ext 262
Posted on June 06, 2023
2023 Copyright ASCE Hawaii Section